top of page

ArtCAVEMANIAC GRUOP

Public·85 members

Live: Kortrijk VS Mechelen stream 26 November 2023


How to watch the KV Kortrijk vs KV Mechelen live stream video. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. First Division A 26/11/2023.


H2H, prediction of Kortrijk vs Mechelen with odds, preview, pick, kick-off time 26-11-2023 - Pro League - Soccer TonicPrediction, preview, kick-off time, H2H and stats between Kortrijk and Mechelen. They are going to play on the 26th November in Kortrijk at Guldensporenstadion. Kortrijk and Mechelen will take on in the 15th week of the 2023/2024 Pro League on Sunday the 26th of November at 7:15 pm at Guldensporenstadion in Kortrijk (click here to see your time). In the following paragraphs you can find the head to head analysis and prediction. KV Kortrijk KV Mechelen Live Stream, Match Odds, H2H & 12 hours ago — Watch the online Kortrijk vs Mechelen live stream, with H2H stats, live odds and latest score. Kortrijk vs Mechelen H2H - Livescore © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore today. Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football ... Throughout this competition, Kortrijk took part in 6 matches that ended with 2 goals or less (UNDER 2. 5 -> 42. 9%) and 8 matches that ended with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2. 5 – 57. 1%). ​ On the home soil, Kortrijk participated in 3 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2. 9%) and 4 matches that ended with more than 2 goals (OVER 2. 5 -> 57. Kortrijk vs Mechelen livestream, H2H and lineups 26-11-2023 20 hours ago — Kortrijk vs Mechelen live score (watch full match replay and shows) starts on 26 Nov 2023 at 18:15 UTC time at Guldensporenstadion stadium ... PREDICTION, ODDS and LIVE STREAMING 1 X 2 34. 48% 28. 57% 43. 48% The prediction is that Mechelen will prevail. Following our analysis, there are 43. 48% chances that Mechelen will be the team on the winning side. The probability of a draw is 28. 57%. Click for Detail How to watch: Broadcasters and live streaming The match will be broadcasted also in live streaming by BetClic. fr, Chance, STS. pl, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Wplay, bet365, bet365. nj and Bilyoner. Under Over statistics and predictions Pro League - H2HMatches combined OVER 2. 5. The forecast is that the match will end with 3 goals or more. As of now the combined matches of Kortrijk and Mechelen ended 15 times with 2 goals or less and 13 times with more than 2 goals​. ​ On the other side, Mechelen took part in 9 matches that ended with both teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2. 5 -> 64. 3%) and 5 matches that finished with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2. 5 -> 35. 7%). ​ When playing away, Mechelen took part to 4 matches that ended with the teams scoring 2 goals or less in total (UNDER 2. 1%) and 3 matches that ended with both teams scoring more than 2 goals in total (OVER 2. 9%). ​ Referee: Jan Boterberg Referee: J. Boterberg 1 X 2 38% 38% 25% Kortrijk Win Draw Loss 0% 0% 100% Mechelen Win Draw Loss 0% 50% 50% The match will be officiated by Jan Boterberg who has already officiated 8 matches in Pro League this season​. During his matches, the home team won 3 times (38%), the away team won twice (25%) and there were 3 draws. This season, Jan Boterberg has officiated once for Kortrijk. KV Kortrijk vs Yellow-Red KV Mechelen Online Odds & Live Bets on Scorum BetThe game is over, there are no open markets. You can see the results of your bets in “My bets”My BetsScorumBet relies on third party ‘live’ feeds for event data such as elapsed time, current score and much more. In some cases, this information may be delayed or inaccurate. If you place bets while relying on this data, you take full responsibility for your own risk in doing so. In that occasion Kortrijk lost 0-6. On the other side, Jan Boterberg has officiated 2 matches for Mechelen. In that occasions Mechelen lost once and it draw once. Kortrijk – Performance Kortrijk has accumulated 9 points and it is in the 16th place in the Pro League. Kortrijk won 2 matches, lost 9 times, and drew 3 times. Goals Kortrijk has scored 10 goals in total. Kortrijk KV Mechelen predictions, where to watch, liveBonusesBet £10 Get £30 in free betsNew William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1. 5 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days. BONUS INFOOpen bet365. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 29% chance of a home win, and a 42% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%. Previous results The head-to-head record for KV Kortrijk vs Yellow-Red KV Mechelen is worth a look. KV Kortrijk have won 1 meetings with Yellow-Red KV Mechelen, while Yellow-Red KV Mechelen have won 4. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for KV Kortrijk vs Yellow-Red KV Mechelen from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between KV Kortrijk and Yellow-Red KV Mechelen? At the moment there are 12 tips in the 1X2 market, with 4 tips backing KV Kortrijk, 3 tips backing Yellow-Red KV Mechelen and 5 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 29% against the KV Kortrijk finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 42% against Yellow-Red KV Mechelen winning. KV Mechelen - KV Kortrijk Live - Pro League Jan 21, 2023 — Eurosport is your source for the latest Pro League match updates. Get the full recap of KV Mechelen - KV Kortrijk, complete with stats and ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • ArtCaveManiac
  • MR.PoZitiFF
    MR.PoZitiFF
  • Ken Kaneki
    Ken Kaneki
  • Peter Winston
    Peter Winston
  • Mason Martinez
    Mason Martinez
bottom of page