top of page

ArtCAVEMANIAC GRUOP

Public·89 members

(STREAMING=) Podbrezová VS Spartak Trnava live free 26 November 2023


2 hours ago — Watch Zeleziarne Podbrezova vs Spartak Trnava Live Stream Football Match Today Broadcast for free It is a claustrophobic and tense experience, ...


Spartak Trnava - Club profileSquad Spartak Trnava #PlayerDate of birth/AgeNat. Market value 71 Dominik Takac Goalkeeper Jan 12, 1999 (24)€450k 72 Martin Vantruba Feb 7, 1998 (25)€225k 31 Dobrivoj Rusov Jan 13, 1993 (30)€150k - Michal Sulla Jul 15, 1991 (32)€125k 1 Lubos Kamenar Jun 17, 1987 (36)€50k 26 Sebastian Kosa Centre-Back Sep 13, 2003 (20)€600k 3 Andrej Djuric Sep 21, 2003 (20)€500k 2 Lukas Stetina Jul 28, 1991 (32)€350k 4 Nicolas Gorosito Aug 17, 1988 (35)€200k 13 Marek Ujlaky Dec 3, 2003 (19)€100k 29 Martin Mikovic Left-Back Sep 12, 1990 (33)€200k 77 Kazeem Bolaji Dec 13, 2002 (20)€175k 5 Miha Kompan Breznik Oct 5, 2003 (20)€50k 24 Kristian Kostrna Right-Back Dec 15, 1993 (29)€450k 15 Martin Sulek Jan 15, 1998 (25)€250k 6 Roman Prochazka Defensive Midfield Mar 14, 1989 (34)€325k 80 Adrian Zeljkovic Aug 19, 2002 (21)€250k 14 Ricardo Peña Jul 15, 2004 (19)- 28 Martin Bukata Central Midfield Oct 2, 1993 (30)€375k 25 Filip Bainovic Jun 23, 1996 (27)€350k 17 Jakub Paur Jul 4, 1992 (31)€200k 27 Jan Bernat Attacking Midfield Jan 10, 2001 (22)€500k 8 Samuel Stefanik Nov 16, 1991 (32)€300k 20 Azeez Oseni Oct 16, 2002 (21)€250k 97 Kelvin Ofori Left Winger Jul 27, 2001 (22)€400k 11 Philip Azango May 21, 1997 (26)€300k 23 Erik Daniel Right Winger Feb 4, 1992 (31)€400k 19 Milan Ristovski Centre-Forward Apr 8, 1998 (25)€450k 7 Marco Djuricin Dec 12, 1992 (30)€300k 57 Michal Duris Jun 1, 1988 (35)€300k Detailed squad Transfer record Arrivals/Departures Fee Income 21 0 Expenditure €100k Overall balance €-100k All transfers Stats & facts Official club name: FC Spartak Trnava Address:Dolné bašty 14 917 21 Trnava Slovakia Tel: +421 33 / 59 22 930 Fax: 033 / 550 38 06 Website: www. Previous results The head-to-head record for FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova vs FC Spartak Trnava is worth a look. FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova have won 1 meetings with FC Spartak Trnava, while FC Spartak Trnava have won 3. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova vs FC Spartak Trnava from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova and FC Spartak Trnava? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova, 0 tips backing FC Spartak Trnava and 0 tips favouring the draw. 36%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11. 69%). Both teams to score 57. 93% ( -0. 64) Podbrezova 37. 62% Spartak Trnava 37. 42% Draw 24. 95% Who will win Sunday's Slovak First Football League clash between Podbrezova and Spartak Trnava? PodbrezovaDrawSpartak Trnava 1 Prediction and betting tipOur expert tipster partners at Sporita. Spartak Trnava U19 vs FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova U19 Live 46. 0. Free Kicks. 0. 11. Corners. 3. 2. Yellow Cards. 2. 0. Red Cards. 1. Commentary. No match found. Lineups. No match found. Standings. No match found. H2H. Podbrezova vs. Spartak Trnava - Slovak First Football League - November 26, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Slovak First Football League clash between Podbrezova and Spartak Trnava. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Podbrezova win with a probability of 37. FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova vs FC Spartak Trnava Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-26Match Details Who: FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova vs FC Spartak Trnava Competition: Superliga When: 2023-11-26, 18:30 Venue: ZELPO Arena FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova will host FC Spartak Trnava at ZELPO Arena on 2023-11-26 at 18:30 in an interesting encounter in Superliga. FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova, currently sitting at 5 will be looking for important home win. FC Spartak Trnava, on the other hand, sits in 4 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 42% chance of a home win, and a 32% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%. Right now, the odds for this match are 42% against the FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 32% against FC Spartak Trnava winning. The draw is rated at 26%. The FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova vs FC Spartak Trnava match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. Trnava - Soccer, Slovakia: Results, Fixtures, Podbrezova v Spartak Trnava live - Soccerstand. comTrnava results and fixtures (Soccer - Slovakia) on Soccerstand. com: Follow Trnava live scores, final results, fixtures and standings on this page! Soccerstand. com offers team pages (e. g. Trnava), competition pages (e. English Premier League), category pages (e. English soccer with all the latest results from many English soccer competitions - from Premier League to semi-professional competitions) and also sport pages (e. 62%. A win for Spartak Trnava has a probability of 37. 42% and a draw has a probability of 25%. The most likely scoreline for a Podbrezova win is 2-1 with a probability of 8. 39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (8. 18%) and 2-0 (5. 87%). The likeliest Spartak Trnava win is 1-2 (8. Podbrezova vs Spartak Trnava H2H 26 nov 2023 Head Spartak Trnava won 11 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.33 goals per Match. Podbrezova in actual season ... ~""🍀✂️""~ Watch Zeleziarne Podbrezova vs Spartak 2 hours ago — Watch Zeleziarne Podbrezova vs Spartak Trnava Live Stream Football Match Today Broadcast for free It is a claustrophobic and tense experience, ... FC Spartak Trnava-U19 - FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova-U19 Soccer Betting live Free Betting Tips. Soccer Betting live Free-Bet Bonus Head to Head Statistics : FC Spartak Trnava-U19 vs FK Zeleziarne Podbrezova-U19 Year ... ᐉ Železiarne Podbrezová vs Spartak Trnava Live Stream, Tip Watch the match live​​ This Železiarne Podbrezová v Spartak Trnava live stream video is ready to be broadcast on 25/11/2023. Football fans can watch the clash on ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page